Thank you for inquiring about membership in this amazing organization. Seeking Five Star membership means two important things.
1) That you want to either implement, expand, and strengthen yourself in each of those areas represented by the Five Stars.
2) That you want to network and build among likeminded women of color.
Below are the qualifications you must meet to join:
Be a Woman of Color
Twenty -one (21) years of age or older
Live in the Maryland, DC & Virginia area
Minimum high school diploma
Attend at least one Five Star Women of Color event/workshop
Undergo an interview held by the CEO and Board Members (Zoom)
$100.00 membership fee (re-newel is yearly due January 30th of each year)
Here is what you receive with membership:
1. Five Star Women of Color membership card (Active for the calendar year)
2. Five Star Women of Color T-shirt
3. Five (5) Five Star Women of Color Exclusive VIP Member’s Only events (events geared toward each star)
4. Twelve (12) Five Star Women of Color Workshops
5. Discounts from several Black own business
6. Monthly Meetings
☺ Membership in the Five Star Women of Color organization begins once your fee has been accepted by the treasurer.